Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kevin

  Little wannabe gangster by the name of kevin, we went to Kindergarten together years ago. Didn't really see him very often, but we went to school together for years and knew each other well. Never really spent time together, but we just kind of had an interesting friendship. Always really cool in the elementary school years, he'd hang out with the cool kids and talk about riding his BMX bike all the time. In his high school years he was way into hip hop like my bro Steven. Good attitude, good person, good reputation it seemed nothing could slow him down. It wasn't until Senior year of high school that he openly admitted he had been in drug rehab a few times. Last time I saw him was about two months ago. He and Cole were driving by my house and Cole accidentally nailed my mailbox. We had a chance to chat and hang out for awhile and than Kevin left with Cole.
    Just the other day, my ex girlfriend told me that Kevin's mom was kicking him out of the house the next day, if he couldn't pay her $40.00 before than. I came up with a few suggestions on how he could make the money in time, but I don't know what the situation with him is now. I'm guessing he failed, but that's just a guess on my part. Situations like this always make me wonder; "Why does this always happen to the good people!?". Now I can just picture Kevin walking alone in the cold, dark streets. I guess that's why I haven't been able to sleep! He's one of the people I'd like to hang out with and just have a good old fashioned smoke-a-thon with him. Cool guy, loves cigarettes and he probably has a passion for dip too. I always felt real close to him and I always thought he had a great attitude towards life and other people. Kevin really is one of the few people a freak like me could hang out with. Steven went to elementary school with me too and we've always been friends. These days, Steven is just like me and Kevin; he loves dip and smokes. These are both of my bros, my homies, the only fucking people I can relate to and have fun with besides two or three other people.
    One day when the time is right, we'll be able to drink together-just the three of us. I can see it now, a shitload of smoke coming out of Steven's car as we're smokin', and jokin', and having a good time! The cool thing about the three of us is we're never too fucking busy to hang. Man, I can still remember that $80.00 tattoo Kevin got. He showed it to me and I thought it was fucking cool. The three of us are way into music, maybe we could form a group or something? I don't know maybe that's just me wishfully thinking, but I would be impressed if we could pull together to do something like that. I know Steven has recorded a few songs himself. One of these days, we're golden! Until than, I'm just gonna do my thing and hang out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment